Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review individual complaints and associated service data to determine risk level and complete investigation into the as determined problem for each complaint
- Utilize Excel and Minitab to compile and create trending information for input into Product Support Teams, and closure of CAPAs
- Analyze data from various quality inputs (including, but not limited to: Field Corrective Action (FCA), Complaints, FDA Medical Device Reports (MDR), etc.) to determine trends and systemic issues. Prepare and issue reports based on information analysis.
- Drive projects to completion for improvements to the quality system as approved by management
- Manage routine small projects without assistance
- Be able to present information to management of different groups
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOP’s, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform work
Qualifications for this role
- Execute and support CAPA and maintenance activities for existing product lines
- Medical Device Experience with knowledge of 21 CFR Part 820 preferred
- Investigation/research skills
- Experience with any statistical software package (Minitab a plus)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Engineering with 1 - 3 years experience
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.