Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- With minimal guidance, guides a team through the planning and execution of a smaller project or defined piece of a larger project.
- Devises new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles.
- Ability to prioritize multiple task and supervises/coordinates an engineer and/or technicians on assigned work.
- Ensures compliance with quality system and regulatory requirements (Change Control , CAPA, etc.) to assure product quality.
- Performs and interprets statistical trending analysis to identify trends and emerging issues.
- Performs Change Control and Design Control activities to ensure that all the intended assessments are performed and requirements are met.
- Utilizes investigational tools to perform non-conformance and CAPA activities.
- Display a solid understanding of theories/practices utilized by other disciplines outside primary area of expertise.
- Ability to convince management on courses of action with minimal assistance using both written and verbal methods.
- Effectively operate in and may facilitate cross-functional teams with guidance.
- Must be able to provide solutions that reflect understanding business objectives and cost implications.
- B.S. and 5 - 8 years related experience, or M.S. and 2- 4 years related experience. Ph.D. 1 - 2 years experience.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.