Prof I-Information Technology-System Support
Req #: 180000JS_en
Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Category: Information Technology
Date Posted: 1/5/2018 5:12:00 AM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
- Responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, references, manuals, cheat sheets, or instructions in a clear and concise manner and working with security team and managers to ensure accuracy of documents.
- To ensure our datacenter operations are in compliance with security policies, procedures, and SOC type 2/ISO27001 control framework requirements.
- To work with the various datacenter operation teams to plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Explain scientific and technical ideas in simple language.
- VISIO flowcharts, specifications, mockups, and device workflows and Ensure fields flow in the correct sequence.
- Create user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides on controls, standards, operating procedures, playbooks and instruction manuals.
- Ensure technical verbiage is easy to understand by the layperson.
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures.
- Submit final draft to managers for feedback and adjust copy as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling.
- Follow a life cycle called document development life cycle.
- Release the document following final approval.
- Responsible for proactively working on with the datacenter team to ensure compliance accordance to SOC type 2
- control framework and closure of gaps with the respective team in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and provide summary reports for management of the business units to assist in reviewing compliance
- To perform regular checks on datacenter to validate ensure SOPs are followed
- 4+ years work experience in information security, audit, and/or compliance for a medium to large company
- Ability to weigh business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to management
- Detail oriented with good analytical skills to evaluate security & compliance requirements and relate them to
- business needs
- Ability to work and make decisions both independently and in a team environment
- Capable of interacting with a diverse group, i.e executives, managers, functional and technical teams
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Office
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Familiar with the different security framework such as NIST, ISO27001
- Ability to travel when there is a need.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic