Sr. Audit Consultant/Global
DescriptionSenior Audit Consultant/Global
Note: Flexible Work Arrangements Available
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
• Perform as project lead in engagement planning, execution and reporting
• Take a risk-based approach to plan audits across a variety of processes including IT, HR, procurement, manufacturing and commercial
• Lead audit field work by assessing the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of compliance, financial, IT and operational controls
• Understand and validate business processes and systems across functions and business segments
• Understand how IT general controls (ITGC), application controls, and technology risks affect the control environment
• Identify opportunities for cost recoveries and improvements to governance, processes or controls
• Direct and develop other members of the audit team
• Act as the primary liaison to customers and Corporate Audit Management
• Use data analytics during planning, execution and reporting to optimize coverage and effectiveness
• Develop and maintain relationships with Baxter management to ensure familiarity with corporate priorities and alignment with the audit plan
• Opportunities to lead or participate in various Global initiatives and audit projects
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.