Branch Experience Manager
The Branch Experience Manager is responsible for business development, operation, and overall results of the service center. This role will have overarching responsibility for all aspects of the site focusing on value-driven consultations, financial well-being, and education to engage in the self-serve branch.
1. Responsible for achieving service center goals and making appropriate action plans to correct deficient areas needing improvement.
2. Responsible for managing relationship with site management team to ensure support and positive credit union positioning. Actively and routinely communicate BCU’s value proposition to site leadership to drive influential relationships and enhance participation.
4. Create and manage the branch business plan, including initiatives to achieve production goals, brand awareness and member education.
5. Responsible for resolving member concerns related to credit union matters.
6. Responsible for branch production, including lending (consumer and mortgage) new member on-boarding, deposit growth, and digital services adoption.
7. Support BCU branch strategy by actively educating members on self-service options
8. Identify and execute promotional activities to ensure goal achievement, including support of BCU-wide marketing campaigns.
9. Responsible for understanding and monitoring compliance with credit union policies and operational procedures, and associated laws and regulations.
10. Oversee branch security, audit integrity and risk management.
11. Provide direction and coordination for high levels of communication and teamwork with other branches and departments to support the overall goals of the credit union.
12. Successfully complete all required registrations and certifications as needed.
• College degree preferred
• Two or more years of management experience in a financial institution or retail sales. Five or more years’ experience in a financial institution or retail sales position in a management role will substitute for degree
• Strong sales skills, organizational ability and excellent written and verbal communications skills required
• Must have an aptitude for digital technology
• Must have strong presentation skills
• Must be an energetic, self-motivated leader with outstanding initiative
• Excellent detail orientation, time management, and follow-up skills required for working in a fast paced environment
• Excellent PC skills, and use of Microsoft office products, i.e. word, excel, and power point
• Must be results oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• Must be a person of high integrity who is dependable and professional at all times
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.