Customer Support Representative
Customer Support Representative – Auckland
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Support Representative to join our team based in Auckland NZ, supporting both homecare and hospital customers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure order receipt and processing is completed efficiently to ensure customers receive goods as requested.
- Assist customers with order related inquiries including product availability, price queries and product or service complaints.
- Process customer orders promptly and accurately, liaising with distribution to ensure timeframes are in line with delivery schedules.
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing staff to complete quotes that reflect Baxter's professionalism and business image.
- Process sample, consignment and loan equipment immediately on request from customers to ensure that customer needs are met and satisfied, especially in the case of urgent requirements.
- Organise return of products and processing of credit in a timely manner to keep customer accounts up to date.
Do you have what it takes to build a career here?
To be successful in this position you will be highly customer focused with proven experience working in a similar role within a fast paced environment. Your verbal and written communication will be immaculate and you will have strong computer skills with experience using a large ERP system (ideally JDE) and high attention to detail. Key to your success will be your ability to take ownership and accountability and demonstrate compassion and empathy; understanding that there is a patient on the end of the line relying on you! Exposure to the healthcare/hospital environment would be valuable.
At Baxter we know that people are critical to our success. For this reason, we have a highly supportive culture with focus on developing the careers of our people. The company also promotes an environment to allow autonomy, flexibility, achievement, recognition, collegial support and sharing within a rewarding work environment.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters! Applications close on 11th January 2018.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.