Associate Sales Representative - Advanced Surgery (Columbus)
- Understanding all the products, surgical specialties and devices within the BioSurgery portfolio
- Under the direction of the RM, KAM or TBM, Responsible for covering cases with existing surgeons and communicating outcomes, changes, and opportunities to the RM, TBM, and KAM
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting to TBM and RM on a periodic basis the inventory level at assigned accounts and building relationships with inventory hospital staff.
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting in place equipment and conducting education in services for Baxter regulators and spray equipment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers including surgeons, nurse’s operating room staff and hospital administration.
- Effectively receives and maintains client relationships and additional business which is transitioned from the KAM, assists on the new customer onboarding process and ensures smooth transition.
- Maintaining on label usage of Baxter products through presence in the surgical suite and in-servicing.
- Work closely and communicate with -RM, TBM with the same account responsibilities to maintain existing Baxter Business.
- Work with RM and TBM to develop a plan to reach financial goals and quotas
- Provides extended case coverage for territories with a TBM vacancy or to cover leaves of absence for a given territory in the Region.
- Responsible for handling any broad duties within the area as defined by the Area Sales Director. .May be required to work outside primary assignments as required by business positions
Qualifications for this role
- Individuals must live within the current geography or be willing to relocate to it.
- Up to 50% Travel required, may increase for a period of time in the event vacant territory coverage is assigned.
- The successful candidate should have demonstrated experience in sales or the surgical suite
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; promotes a free flow of information through the organization; proactively shares information within and across organization; listens actively.
- Customer Focus - develop effective relationships with customers to gain their trust and respect quickly; is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Time management and organization skills are critical to manage a large geographic territory.
- Must exhibit self-motivation and required to work independently
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 2+ years of sales experience or operating room environment experience
- Valid driver's license is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.