Renal Clinical Educator/San Antonio or Austin/RN Required
|Renal Clinical Educator/RN Preferred|
Coverage Area: State of Texas
Work Location: Virtual (San Antonio or Austin)
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services.
The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries.
Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
The Renal portfolio includes innovative technologies and therapies for peritoneal dialysis (PD), in-center and home hemodialysis (HD), continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) (Acute), multi-organ extracorporeal support therapy and additional dialysis services.
• Maintain and Grow Current Home Dialysis Business
• Focus on PD therapy providing clinical expertise, educational development, product line utilization and sales related support
• Maintain service levels for customers - Educate on Strategic Business Initiatives
• Implement strategic plan as developed by the Team
• Reduce PD Patient Dropout
• Optimize Prescription Management
• Reduce Hospitalizations
• Provide and Support Nurse Training
• Coordinates key activities with the teammates to ensure continuity of strategy and prioritization
• Consistently search for and coordinate all growth & therapy expansion opportunities with teammates (considering all three therapies)
• Solidifies existing business and associated relationships
• Minimize focus in low profit accounts
• “Eyes and ears in the clinic”
· Demonstrated ability to take a positive, proactive approach to solving complex and/or unusual clinical or technical problems
· Good interpersonal, communicative and oral skills required
· Proven expertise in product and therapy knowledge
· Demonstrated ability and desire to teach; demonstrated self-confidence and effectiveness in dealing with a wide variety of student types
· Demonstrated ability to assist with managing pricing contracts andrenewals
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and matrixed organization
Must have valid Driver’s License
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required or an RN with an Associate’s degree required
· Advanced consultative sales skills including excellent interpersonal relationship skills. 2
· Critical Care or Dialysis Nursing background preferred
· Strong, demonstrated expertise in product and therapy knowledge
Credentialing Requirements: Applicable to health care industry representatives only
· Able to comply with customer credentialing requirements to gain and maintain access to assigned facilities. Requirements are defined by each customer and typically include health vaccinations, training documentation, drug screens, criminal and personal background checks and information regarding health program sanctions (such as those regulated by the Office of Inspector, the General Service Administration and the Food and Drug Administration)
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.