IT Security Analyst
Req #: 170008IW_en
Location: Deerfield, IL US
Job Category: Information Technology
Date Posted: 12/18/2017 10:52:29 AM
Global IT Security and Risk Management is seeking a resource that will be capable to provide operational support for:
• Monitoring of McAfee compliance (against AD registered infrastructure);
• Supporting vulnerability scanning process, identifying issue owners and following up action plans;
• Performing adjustments in sensitive data scan (RSA) policies (in cooperation with business representatives);
• Support Varonis compliance monitoring (ensuring that folders management structure is correct) and supporting system implementation in new locations;
• Supporting user access entitlements reviews (following up with report owners);
• Support with data encryption (Vormetric) implementation in Y2016;
• Support for Legal Hold Process;
• Compilation of metrics and reporting for the Global Teams;
• Experience in IT Security / IT Audit area (CISSP, CISM ect. Certification as plus).
• Self-organized, good project management experience (PM certification as a plus).
• Experience with working with geographically spread teams, international organizations.
• Understanding of Active Directory, Networking, and Data Security Concepts.
• Analytical skills (ability to process data / prepare presentation on the base of identified internal customer needs).
• Experience with security monitoring, vulnerability management tolls as a plus (including McAfee EPO, Varonis, Vormetric, Qualys reporting process).
• At least Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience in similar position.
• Fluency in English is mandatory.