BMC Control-M Support
Req #: 1700082V_en
Location: Guadalajara, JAL MX
Job Category: Information Technology
Date Posted: 12/18/2017 10:02:50 AM
Expertise handling multiple request in control-M
- Hands on Archive view point to have records of control-M jobs for last four days.
- Handling Alerts and follow trouble shooting steps as per the documentation.
- Awareness about functions of Scheduling Table Manager, New Day Process
- Creating dependencies between different Control-M jobs.
- Monitoring and checking statistics (Sysout and Logs) through Control-M Enterprise Manager.
- Knowledge on scheduling of jobs in Desktop
- Knowledge on getting reports from Control-M.
- Knowledge on JDE, how the Control-M jobs are getting submitted to it.
- Knowledge on placing the orders in JDE and processing it.
- Knowledge on System Admin- Configuring Laptops as per clients requirement
- Creating profile and system name for the users in AD
- Deployment of various software’s as per user’s need. Perform Audit activities on user system to ensure Users is complaint.
- Setup of alert notification as per job document & Provide resolution at time to reduce business impact.
- Monitoring critical & non critical, stand alone, cyclical, non-cyclic, JDE & Data stage jobs & job streams.- Order and run the jobs depending on the client’s requirement
- Good technical skills in Technologies used and experience in all phases of Scheduling job’s in Control-M and during maintenance.
- Good analysis and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Knowledge on Configuring system and troubleshooting the problems related to it.
- Good team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities
- Bachellor Degree in related field.